Monday, March 23, 2009

Dad's 50th B'day Bash

Have you heard about www.celebrations.com? It’s a site which makes party planning easier. It contains useful information about Parties, Party planning tips and Expert advice from celebrations. You can also create your own invitations at celebrations.com either by choosing from their library of design templates, or by uploading your own photo. It is a complete resource for all important occasions like Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Kids' Birthday Parties, Dinner Parties, Tailgating, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas the entire Holiday Season and more.

You can also contribute your own party ideas to the celebrations.com. Recently my dad turned 50 years of age and I wanted to celebrated his 50th birthday in a grand manner. Celebrations.com helped me in planning and organizing the party. There were many themes for 50th birthday celebrations and I selected the gold-themed birthday bash. I was very much impressed with their tips on invitations, decorations, activities and recipes. I followed their ideas and invited all my friends and my dad’s friends to the party. I hosted the party at my home and since most of my dad’s friends are non-veg lovers, I ordered for non-veg food items. Everyone liked the way it was organized and planned. I felt very happy. Thank you celebrations.com!


Please subscribe to get my updates!!!

No comments: