National Institute of Information Technologies (NIIT) Job Fair 2010
National Institute of Information Technologies (NIIT) is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, building skilled manpower pool for global industry requirements.
Research-based Innovation, a key driver at NIIT, has enabled the organisation to develop programs and curricula that use cutting-edge instructional design methodologies and training delivery.
Area of Work :
- / Lecturer / Professor / Academic Research
- Special Education Professional Professional / Corporate / Personality Trainer
- IT(Software, Dotcom, Infra.Mgmt.& UI Design)
Experience Requirement :
- Core Java
Shift Type :
Job Description :
- KNOWLEDGE IN C,C ,JAVA
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL
- SHOULD BE FROM IT EDUCATION INDUSTRY
- SHOULD HAVE PASSION FOR TEACHING
Visit this site
2010 B.E/B.Tech Passouts or final year students and people with 1+ experience in IT companies can send in your resume to email@example.com.
Please mention the following in your mail:
2. Your Native
3. Your Job Location preference.
4. Your resume Obviously :) :)
Note: I am not an agent from consultancy or so. I can just refer you to some employers if you send your resumes.
Please subscribe to get my updates!!!