Monday, December 8, 2008

My first income report ( after 45 days from getting PR 2)

PayPerPost: As you can see, I have earned around 93$ from PPP. I think its a good amount to earn with a single PR2 blog.



If you have a 90 days old blog, sign up here to start earning from PayPerPost


Blogsvertise I got 3 opportunities from this PPP program. They send the opportunities to your mail inbox and there is no need of waiting for opportunities in your dashboards :-)



Join blogsvertise today!!


Smorty




Got only a single opportunity. Hoping to get many more in the coming days.
Click here to join in smorty.


Payingpost
Got a single opportunity from it. Will get paid for it soon. It accepts blogs within 2 days and you can start earning soon. Join Payingpost for additional income.




Please subscribe to get my updates!!!

No comments: